Friday 23 October 2009

Autumn palette and puppy dog

Don't you think I look stunningly beautiful amoung all the autumn leaves? This ivy belongs to our neighbour across the road and I like sitting in it at this time of year as I look so picturesque.
Anyway, enough about me and my loveliness...for a moment or two anyway.

Miewmie met this puppy dog and his mummy when she was in Medjugorje earlier in the month. They lived in the pansion where miewmie was staying. Mummy dog loved to be cuddled and puppy dog just wanted to play. When miewmie was coming home, she left behind an old slipper so that he would have something to play with. Miewmie says they were adorable ! Well, I'm not too impressed with that statement as at the time I was here home all alone, all by myself. She even picked up a kitten which is quite a feat as most are semi-feral. She only slipped that one out when she thought Iwasn't listening. Hmmph. And I thought I was the love of her life !!!




13 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh yes! You do look very loverly there! And that looks like a nice woofie your mom met!

The Creek Cats said...

Yes, you look simply stunning among the autumn foliage!
What a cute woofie!!

Vicki said...

You do look lovely in the autumn leaves - enjoy yourself! I love chasing leaves in autumn...

Teddy Westlife said...

It is a cute puppy. At least she didn't bring it home with her!

Anonymous said...

The puppy is adorable. But then so are yoo against the Autumn foliage.

Hansel said...

moms. always cheating on us with other aminals.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so picturesque. It makes me want to go out and find you.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look lovely surrounded by that pretty ivy. We're so sorry your miewmie cheated on you while she left you home alone all by yourself. We have a feeling she will make it up to you.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing in all of that ivy. You compliment it furry well!!! And, you're number 1 in your mommies book, we're sure about that!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

That is an amazing picture, Aoise! Very beautiful, indeed.

We don't think you have anything to worry about, Aoise. Your Miewmie loves you very, very much!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Poppy Q said...

What a sweet photo of you Aoise, very pretty for autumn.

Boy n Beethoven said...

I think you do wook beautiful! It was too bad of your Mom to keep thinking of woofie!

Boy

Noll's Nip said...

You look splendid amongst the autumn leaves :)