Tuesday 13 May 2008

sunbathing

This is me sunbathing. Don't I look a cool dude? Can you see that I have pink on my puddies ? Miewmie lufs my pink puddies. Sometimes when dey is very cleen (not dat often) she efen kisses them. This is my 'lookout' post at the bottum of the garden and I can see eferything that happens from up here. I can see if the neyberhood cats are out and about and wot they is all up to. Miewmie has to specally twim back the Ivy so I can sit and lie down wifout getting itched by the leefs.

10 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

hello my friend...thank you for stopping by to see me this evening. you look very brave in that tree, i've never been a tree, only a plant or two! :) xxx

The Furry Fighter said...

i meant i have never been in a tree, not that i have never been a tree! forgive my typing, its the meds ;) x

The Cat Realm said...

Hello Aoise, of course you can come to our wedding! You HAVE to come, it will be fun!!! And you can see the Voyager from the inside!!!
We will see you there!
Karl

The Cat Realm said...

By the way: we have a very similar tree post! I have to post a picture soon.
Karl

dennis said...

Dennis says you look like my roomate's twin sister! (Chedwick) I will go get him and tell him to check you out.

How do you pronounce your name?

Bobby D. said...

We look alike! Dennis sent me over to look at you. Maybe we are related!

Bobby D. said...

Hi Aoise! It's me again! I just wanted to say hi and that I like big paper bags too!

Daisy said...

Hi Aoise! I saw your note, and I do not know what happened to your comments. This happens to me once in a while, but not usually two times in a row. I think sometimes Blogger is a little bit Bad.

dennis said...

Dennis says Hi Daisy!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Dat iz a luverlee foto...

-Katie Too