Thursday 25 September 2008

Medsin in China

Medsin in China. This is the name of my miewmie's tour to China. I don't know why she wants to go all that way to look at bits of trees, leafs and berries and fings. We got a stack of them in the garden, but miewmie says they is different in China.
This lady is a Tranditional Chinese Medicine doctor in a small town clinic. As well as lots of special herbs and suspicious looking fings, she also can pwescribe western medsin. She must be furry clever to do that. Miewmie will be visiting soms big hospitals in Shanghai and Beijing. Thats all very well, but meantime I shall be languishing in kitty prison. Ahhh, poor me.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, that sounds very interesting!

Lux said...

I hope your mom comes home soon, but that sounds like a fascinating trip!

Maggie May said...

Wow! That is very neat! Sorry about the kitty prison :(
~Maggie May~

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Your Momma is the total envy of my Momma!
We likes to do things as naturally as we can around here and if someone gets sick etc ( which is very rare,touch wood) Momma will always try the natural, herbal or ayrudevic way.
She rekkons they work just great!
Your Momma must be very smart to take it all in, there is soo much!
Please tell her to travel safely! :)

V-V

Tesla and Hansel said...

nooo not prison!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That tour sounds very interesting. I'm so sorry you're in kitty prison. Did you smuggle in any catnip?

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Poor you!!! Teleport over to my garden - I have lots of goodies that we can play with there.

Kellykat said...

Hmm..that stuff looks really cool!

We wanted to say thank you for coming by and letting us know you care about us during this rough time. It made my meowmy feel really special to know that you wish us the best.

-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Teddy Westlife said...

I think your mum might bring you home some nice presents for making you stay in kitty prison, Aoise.

Huffle Mawson

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sorry you are stuck in that prison!!! I could try to bear you out?

Hope your mom has a great trip though. Sounds intriguing.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wow that all sounds furry interesting...but still the ider of yoo languishing in purrison doesn't sound furry comforting...

purrs
Abby